Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Firt Meal on New Year


On the 1st of new year, I give the present to myself by going to eat cake buffet. The cake buffet (ヶーキ 食べ放題) is the famous thing that we should do in Japan. It is really delicious. I searched on the internet with my friend and decision to go this place because there are 30 kinds of cake for tasting. Wow! It locates on the top floor of 25-floor Metropolitan Hotel near to Ikebukuro station. Wonderful panorama view!! The buffet price is approx. 1500 Yen per person but it is approx. 300-400 Yen per piece if we buy in the shop outside. It is worth to eat as much as we want even it is suffering in the last dishes. Let's see and slobber!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buffet cakes look DELICIOUS !!!

KonG said...

Yes, it did!
If you already tried Japanese cakes, you will forget Thai cakes for sure P'yong. Incomparable! Actually, there are more Japanese foods that I tasted. I will upload them later, and forgive me in lately updating.