Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dear Friend


Dear friend,

I am thinking of you so much.
I thought that you will stay beside me forever and sharing happiness together
as long as we still alive, but it is not true . . .

You departed from my life and it is not your fault.
You walked away from my way not because of your desire, 
but because I chased you.
You used to come to say hi and visit me sometimes,
but I denied to see you.

Now, I realize that I need you. I want you to be by my side as before.
When you were with me, I could do everything as I want happily.
I could master my life as I want when I was think of that I will meet you in soon.
I can lessen my diffidence and insecureness when you are in my mind.

Oh... Come on! Please come back to me.
I need my dear friend back, MOTIVATION.

[my poetry]

1 comment:

*BoW* said...

ี่พี่ก้องหมดไฟแล้วเหรอ T_T
สู้ๆน้า